Brochures & Catalogues
A well-designed and informative brochure or catalogue can go a long way in your marketing efforts. It’s the silent salesperson that keeps selling your product or service long after your customer has left the store, emptied their mailbox, or spoken with a sales associate.
The key to developing an effective piece is setting specific goals for it and then creating a design with targeted copy and images to achieve it.
For example, is the purpose of your piece to:
- educate by taking complex subject matter and making it easy to understand
- inform by providing general information or an overview of your business
- introduce a new product or service
- showcase your comprehensive list of services
- catalogue your company’s product line and specifications
- invite your customer to a special event with a tear-out promotional offer
No matter the message, you have a story to share and we can help you communicate it clearly with an engaging design. This means thinking beyond the traditional format (although in some cases, a tri-fold brochure is still the best option). Maybe the piece is a unique size, has interesting folds, uses a spot varnish, metallic ink or die-cut. Whatever creative approach we use, it will be consistent with your brand, enhance your message and accomplish your goals.