Ontario companies and organizations with more than 49 employees are required to make their website accessible to meet Ontario's multi-phase accessibility laws. Even if your company is smaller than 49, an accessible website can be good for business as one in seven Ontarians has a disability.
Already Have a Site?
If your current website wasn't built with accessibility in mind it most-likely doesn't meet Ontario's standards. We'll help you identify if your existing website meets accessibility requirements. If it doesn't, we'll create a plan and provide support to get you there.
About to Develop A New Site?
When creating a new website you need to plan for accessibility from the start and ensure it's a key consideration at every phase of development. We include accessibility throughout our design process for new sites.
Accessibility Consulting Services
- Website and application auditing
- Accessibility testing
- Accessible website planning and strategy
- Ongoing accessibility monitoring
- Support for your design or development team
- Support and training for content authors
- Accessible web and graphic design
- Accessible web and application development
- Accessible PDF auditing and creation